Before the use of pcb board, we should have a general understanding of PCB so that we can use it correctly and give full play to its advantages.
First of all, we should know that the copper laminate is the substrate material for PCB. In addition to supporting various components, it can also realize electrical connection or electrical insulation between them. PCB is printed circuit board. In short, it is a thin plate with integrated circuits and other electronic components. PCB boards are used in almost every kind of electronic equipment. In certain equipment, if there are electronic parts, they are inlaid on PCB boards of different sizes. In addition to fixing various small parts, the main function of PCB is to realize the electrical connection between various parts.
1. Due to the repeatability (reproducibility) and consistency of the graphics, PCB board reduces wiring and assembly errors and saves the time of equipment maintenance, debugging and inspection;
2. PCB board has high wiring density, small size and light weight, which is conducive to the miniaturization of electronic equipment;
3. The design can be standardized, which is conducive to interchangeability;
4. It is conducive to mechanized and automatic production, improves labor productivity and reduces the cost of electronic equipment. The manufacturing methods of pcb board can be divided into subtraction method and addition method. At present, in the large-scale industrial production, the subtraction method is mainly used to corrode copper foil.
5. Especially the bending resistance and precision of FPC flexible plate are better applied to high precision instruments (such as cameras, mobile phones).