[Single board type] MINI PCI-E board
[Pin number] 1041
[Number of layers] 8 layers
1. The size of PCI circuit board is small, 5CM * 3CM.
2. PCI circuit board thickness is 1.0mm, 8-layer design.
3. Shields need to be added to the front and back of the board.
4. There are digital-to-analog chips on the PCI circuit board. The RF circuit has high requirements for layout and routing.RF rate is 2.4G
PCI is the abbreviation for Peripheral Component Interconnect, which is the most widely used interface in personal computers today, and almost all motherboards come with this slot. PCI slots are also the most numerous slot type on motherboards, and in the current popular desktop motherboards, ATX architecture motherboards generally come with five to six PCI slots, while smaller MATX motherboards also come with two to three PCI slots.
The PCI slot is also the most popular type of slot on a motherboard, with 5 to 6 slots for ATX architecture on popular desktop motherboards, and 2 to 3 slots for smaller MATX motherboards, which shows PCI board design's wide range of applications.
PCI board design covers main functions under below:
(1) High transmission rate: The maximum data transmission rate is 132MB/s. When the data width is upgraded to 64 bits, the data transmission rate can reach 264MB/s. This is unmatched by other buses. It greatly alleviates the data I/O bottleneck and enables the high-performance CPU to give full play to the needs of high-speed device data transmission.
(2) Multi-bus coexistence using the PCI board design allows multiple buses to coexist in a system, accommodating devices of different speeds to work together. Through the HOST-PCI bridge component chip, the CPU bus and PCI bus are bridged; through the PCI-ISA/EISA bridge component chip, the PCI bus and ISA/EISA bus are bridged, constituting a hierarchical multi-bus system. High-speed devices are offloaded from the ISA/EISA bus and moved to the PCI bus, while low-speed devices can still be hooked up to the ISA/EISA bus, inheriting the original resources and expanding the compatibility of the system.
(3) CPU-independent PCI board design is not dependent on a specific processor, that is, the PCI bus supports a variety of processors and the future development of new processors, in changing the variety of processors, replace the corresponding bridge components can be.
(4) Automatic identification and configuration of peripherals User-friendly.
(5) Parallel operation capability.