FPC: English full spelling Flexible Printed Circuit. It is made of conductive circuit patterns by using light imaging pattern transfer and etching processes on the surface of a flexible substrate. The surface and inner layers of double-sided and multilayer circuit boards are electrically connected through metalized holes. The surface of the circuit pattern is protected and insulated by PI and glue layer.
(1) Short: Short assembly hours, all lines are configured, eliminating the need for redundant cable connection work;
(2) Small: The volume is smaller than PCB (hard board), which can effectively reduce the product volume and increase the convenience of carrying;
(3) Light: Lighter than PCB (hard board), which can reduce the weight of the final product;
(4) Thin: The thickness is thinner than the PCB (hard board), which can improve the flexibility and strengthen the three-dimensional assembly in a limited space.
(1) It can be bent, wound, and folded freely. In addition, it can be arranged according to the space layout requirements, and can be moved and expanded in three-dimensional space, so as to achieve the integration of component assembly and wire connection;
(2) The use of FPC can greatly reduce the volume and weight of electronic products, and is suitable for the development of electronic products in the direction of high density, miniaturization and high reliability. Therefore, FPC has been widely used in aerospace, military, mobile communications, laptops, computer peripherals, PDAs, digital cameras and other fields or products;
(3) Flexible printed circuit also has the advantages of good heat dissipation and solderability, easy assembly and connection, and low overall cost. The design of soft and hard combination also makes up for the slight deficiency of the flexible substrate in the component carrying capacity to a certain extent.
As a professional flexible circuit board manufacturer, we will wholeheartedly provide you with the highest quality flexible circuit boards and the most complete after-sales service. You are welcomed to contact us and purchase.